- If you are a registered participant, it’s never too early start fundraising in support of the Walk! Donors can contribute online through October 31, 2018.
- Supporter checks should be made payable to ‘AIDS Walk Detroit’.
- Checks should be accompanied by a donation form with the participant name on it. To guarantee proper attribution, the walker/runner name should be noted on the check’s memo line.
- Checks should be sent to AIDS Walk Detroit, P.O. Box 1618, Royal Oak, MI 48068. Please do not send cash by mail. All donations are tax-deductible.
- If you have cash you would like to turn in, please contact our staff at 248-399-WALK (9255) to arrange a time to drop off the donations. Cash donations are also accepted on-site the morning of the walk at our registration area.
|Same-day registration and other activities begin.||8:30 am|
|NAMES Project AIDS Memorial Quilt Ceremony||9:30 am|
|Opening Ceremony and Warm-Ups||10:00 am|
|AIDS Walk Detroit Steps off||10:30 am|
See you next year!